Michael Mcneil

Default Tips Needed on Plastering

"Bodysnatcher" wrote in message

Firstly the plaster I've mixed up before goes hard very quickly! I was using
Thistle? out of approximately one bag I probably wasted half, I only mixed
up a little at a time and tried to make it as runny as possible but still
keeping the smooth look

You also failed to wash the bucket between mixes didn't you!

Mix enough for the whole job and get it put on. Stop ****ing about!

For the second coat use the same amount again and use clean bucket,
water
and etceras.

Keep it clean and work quickly with the stuff exactly the right
consistency to spread easily. The hardest part of the job is not putting
it on the wall so much as judging its condition.