Phil Crow

Default Harbor Freight 3x21" belt sander (short review)

With what I drive I could practically buy the good one for less than a
tank of gas.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

Hear, hear. The 30-gallon tank on my pickup is quite a hit when I
fill it up. The day I bought it (my first ever brand new
vehicle--actually, the first vehicle that had less than 100k miles) I
had to fill the tank. Dodge quit doing that for people, so I pull
into the gas station and start filling. After a while, I looked under
the truck to see where the gas was pouring out because the pump was
still running. Turns out it was just a big friggin gas tank.

Long story short, a fillup costs me about $55.

-Phil Crow