TURTLE

Default Digital vs. dial thermostat

"ATL" wrote in message
om...
Is there any difference between a digital-programmable thermostat and
the old-fashioned dial thermostat? I am wondering about the
sensitivity of the digital vs. dial. Does anyone have a preference?
If so, why? The reason I ask is that last year I had the dial type,
but replaced it over the winter with a digital. It may be my
imagination, but it just seems that the a/c is kicking on over shorter
intervals than last year.

This is Turtle.

Digital is for Pin point people and Dial is for Yea it's OK in here People.

Not much difference if installed correctly.

TURTLE

---