Larry Jaques

Default Using a froe (Was: Cutting firewood with a table saw)

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 22:20:03 +0100, Andy Dingley
calmly ranted:

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 18:49:24 GMT, dave in fairfax
wrote:

I'm not sure where to start. From your posts in the past it seems
that you have a good grip on using WW'g tools, so I'm unsure what
to tell you that you don't already know.

So why is it so bloody difficult to make a usable board then ?!
8-)

I've made plenty of firewood. But not yet something I can make
furniture from. The idea of a roof shingle industry based entirely on
the use of a froe doesn't seem too believable just now.

Practice makes pre^H^Herfect.

--
ALL YOUR FEARS ARE LIES