Larry Jaques

Default The Ultimate Earmuffs

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 01:42:48 GMT, "L Wilson"
calmly ranted:

Two words.... Dolly Parton makes it a little tough to work in the shop,
but.....

As long as we're going there, the best muffs are a bit
further down on the body, and soft thighs beat plastic
ear cups by _miles_.

The only problem with body-part muffs is that you can't
-see- what you're doing when you wear them in the shop.

Suggestion: Try on the body-part muffs inside the house,
then wear any old things out in the shop. I have 3 pairs
of HF muffs and half a dozen Int'l Orange ear plugs to
double up when I use the screaming routah. That way I can
always find a pair, there's a second pair around if someone
happens over when I'm in th shop, and the total cost was
right around $10.

--
ALL YOUR FEARS ARE LIES