Default Frosting Glass

On 6 Aug 2004 03:45:11 -0700, (Tim Smith)
wrote:

wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:28:53 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 22:43:28 GMT, Graham Wilson
wrote:

I have just purchased two cabinets for the dining room. The cabinets
look very nice, but they have clear glass doors. I wanted to frost the
glass so you cannot see into them.

Almost any way will work - just do the back of the glass, not the
front.

Best option is probably an aerosol frosting spray - a slightly matted
translucent varnish. You can apply this in situ, just mask the door
frames.

Do you know of a brand name?

Im sure B&Q sell it but I dont know the brand name.

Tim

Thanks Tim I found it in B+Q today it's in the PlastiKote range.