N. Thornton

Default hot swapping rads

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message ...
In article ,
N. Thornton wrote:
I want to move radiators without removing them, and without draining,

The bracket 'hooks' are usually 6-10mm deep, so you only need to be
able to lift the rad by that much. If the pipes go through the floor,
there is almost always enough play to unhook the rad.

excellant, ty.

Be careful if doing any work with them in this state, as the pipes are
easily damaged.

I've hit a problem. One floor is concrete, and the pipes are cemented
in. So I guess I'd have to drain the system down for that one.
Unfortunately its not something I can do quick, so freezing isnt an
option.

Thanks, NT