N. Thornton

Default Electric shocks from computer case

"Richard Sterry" wrote in message ...
NickW wrote:
I've started getting electric shocks from the computer case.

If you touch the case and get a shock, release, and then touch again, do you
get another shock, and another? If you only get the one, then it is just
static and it's you that's 'electified' not the computer. I get this from
time to time, on both my desktop PC and my laptop - static 'belts' can be
really quite strong.

The real question is whether you still get a shock after the 100th
time. After 100 times you cant erally blame it on static any moer.
So.....?

No, dont really, it might be live for all I know Probably its
static discharge though.

Regards, NT