Don Ocean

Default more fun with air conditioning

Marc O'Brien wrote:

There seems to have developed an ant-intellectual movement on the hvac
newsgroups lately.

Ummmm? Please point out the intellectual that the anti-intellectual
movement is against.. It certainly isn't Nicki! You do know that
Villanova isn't exactly high on the ladder of our field. And Nicki's
so-called education is not in our field... He is an arts major
working at a Liberal arts college. Might even be the Janitor!
He is a hobbyist. Hasn't the slightest idea of what it takes to
run a logical everyday business. Depends on others for a paycheck.
The educational association to which he belongs is extremely social-
istic or downright communistic. While some of our working campatriots
here may not have Engineering or higher degrees.. they do have a working
knowledge of what it takes to make a living with hard work and dealing
with the general public. He likes to call us HVAC criminals.. Well
folks.. You cannot be licensed here if your a felon. But you can teach
or whatever at Villanova with a Felony conviction. Our people are all
insured, Bonded, and licensed.. Licensed means passing rigorous tests
on technicals and codes after a solid education in this field. All of
our work must have paid for plan certification and when work is done
...have in line inspections, before final inspections. We here are career
individuals while people like Nicki are just hobbyists. We deal everyday
and many nights and Holidays etc. with real life environmental problems
plus ongoing useable research for the future. Guys like Nicki have no
responsibility tagged to their actions ...We do... And some of our very
talented people answer questions very specifically in alt.home.repair.
So when some one is sent there.. from one of our groups.. it is not an
insult and does keep our groups from being muddied up with redundant
questions. As for Paul...Well if you don't like him...Lump it!!
If you have appreciated this missive...Please send Marc O'Brien a cheap
bottle of Yellow-Tail wine. It would be a mercy to keep him from
getting the Delirium Tremens again. ;-p

It's like the dummy's want revenge for something, poor schooling, tired of
feeling stupid, whatever, but it's a shameful thing this, all the dummy's
united behind PJM who himself doesn't seem to be ageing very well, anyway,
the poor soul.

wrote in message

bill wrote:

Nick if you packed more sand in your ass you wouldn't fall over as much.

Just how often do you call criminals over so you get your reaming?

Dear Bill,

I am not indifferent to the depravity of your cravings.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Nick