Marc O'Brien

Default more fun with air conditioning

Don, perhaps I could help you, boy. Maybe I could teach you something
slightly technical, something that you could then make your own kind of
original remarks on. Perhaps that'd make you feel a little better, being
able to participate in these technical forums appropriately applying a
little newly learned technical thought.

We should try, it might be quite therapeutic, you wouldn't feel so out of
place here needing to side with idiots just because they have numbers and
are so willing to accept you as one of their own.

"Don Ocean" wrote in message
Here you go Nicki_Doo... Complements from S.A. village drunk! Good..O!

Marc O'Brien wrote:

There seems to have developed an ant-intellectual movement on the hvac
newsgroups lately.

It's like the dummy's want revenge for something, poor schooling, tired

of
feeling stupid, whatever, but it's a shameful thing this, all the

dummy's
united behind PJM who himself doesn't seem to be ageing very well,

anyway,
the poor soul.

wrote in message

bill wrote:

Nick if you packed more sand in your ass you wouldn't fall over as

much.

Just how often do you call criminals over so you get your reaming?

Dear Bill,

I am not indifferent to the depravity of your cravings.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Nick