Doordoc

Default Problem with Sears Garage Door Opener and Clicker remote

(David McWilliams) wrote in message . com...
I just installed a new Sears Craftsman 1/2 hp Garage Door Opener,
model #53989. I have had the following problem getting my Clicker CLT1
Universal Garage Door Opener Remote Control to work with it. When I
clear the memory, I can get the opener to recognize the Clicker but
then it won't let me add the Sears remotes. If I clear the memory
again, I can add the Sears remotes but then it won't let me add the
Clicker.

Is this a "feature" to force you to buy the Sears remote?

Dave McWilliams
Champaign, Illinois

Your new opener is rolling code (security+) & the clicker is
non-rolling code & therefore you will never get both of them to work
on the same opener at the same time since the receiver can only be set
to accept one type.

Doordoc
www.DoorsAndOpeners.com