J T

Default How about Cutting firewood this way?

Fri, Aug 6, 2004, 5:42pm (EDT+4) (ray) says:
snip I think that anyone who isn't scared of the table saw is severely
lacking in imagination, since it's the tool that causes the most
accidents. In a way I envy more phlegmatic folks, but I guess I'm more
attached to my fingers than I am to my peace of mind. Ideally, I
suppose, a smart person would take all reasonable precautions, pay
attention, and not worry unduly. If at all possible, I try to devise a
foolproof way of making tricky cuts, so as not to rely at all on luck.

That pretty much describes my feeling on it.

I've probably got more featherboards and pushsticks than anyone really
needs.

I don't have any featherboards, and I usually have to make a new
pushstick, any time I need one. Seeing as I make them out of leftover
chunks of plywood, and it takes about 30 seconds to make one, no
biggie.

Hey, I drive like a little old lady too.

That's scary.

JOAT
Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN
http://home.maine.rr.com/itscool/Egyptian.mid