IMM

Default Was: Moss/Lichen on roof, now we are into pollution.

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"martin" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:10:07 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

The radioactive contamination by a nuclear station is negligible,

despite
the protestations of the anti-nuclear lobby.

If every power staionin the world was nuclear we would be in big

trouble
getting rid of the waste.

And even that contamination is
largely caused by irresponsible practices.

The human element. When it breaks down, big, big problems.

As is the case with flying machines.
There have been many more deaths due to aeroplane crashes than due to the

3
Mile Island accident.
Chernobyl does not count. That was as close as one can get to wilful
negligence.

Grow up!

---