MC

Default Laser levels

Just can not remember exact yearI bought it, not if I bought it.
I did notice all the spelling mistakes but spell checker is broke and was in
a hurry, Sorry.

I was always one to take after dear old dad and do things the old fashion
way most of the times, seemed to work and did not want to spend a lot of
money on all the new gadgets.

But I have really go a lot of use out of that laser level.

However I have made one mistake on these gadgets. I bought one of those
lasers that put the line on the wall, hang pictures, etc.
I knew better but went right out of the box to using it. Several pictures
was looking kinda uneven after using it. I got a standard level out and was
off a good 1/4 inch on a big picture. Did several tests and found the build
in level was way off, no way to adjust. I ended up making new marks on each
side to use depending on with way the level was orientated and works so far.
I will always take something out of a box and try it out before I buy next
time.

MC

"Wayne" wrote in message
"MC" wrote in news:BphQc.7819$Ns.1909
@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

I bought a laser level from home depot about four years ago ?

You don't know whether you bought it? g

Anyway, setup one of those above group 25' pools. Used the square paver

Congratulations! Good job!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.