Old Nick

Default Vertical Panel Saw

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:54:58 GMT, vaguely proposed a
theory
.......and in reply I say!:

PMFJI.

This is a home-built panel saw? From the WW plans?

What sort of accuracies do you get from it, OOI? The ones that you
buy, as you may have seen in this thread, that get 1/64" are very
expensive.

TIA

I have a small sturdy step made for this purpose.
Once the saw is in the guide it requires very little handling.
I was using a trigger lock and a switch in the cord so I could start and stop
the saw with my free hand but found it was not necessary.
The worst part is eating the sawdust coming down on you.
I solved the worst of that.

It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it
rammed down our throats.