Clive Summerfield

Default Blue lights and little ghosts!

"Jim" wrote in message
My elderly mother has called with a strange problem - her
bulbs have started flickering blue and with what she
described as little "caspar ghost" shapes forming inside the
glass. My sister has seen this too, and they called in an
electrician who examined the meter, but said they must have
the "wrong kind of bulbs" ("Probably B&Q", he said).

Anyone here got any ideas what's going wrong? By the way,
there's a mix of bulbs types and this only happened in the
last 48 hours...

You haven't got Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted crew hanging around
outside by chance?

Cheers
Clive