Chris Lewis

Default Electric Mower? Any thoughts?

According to William Brown :
I'm older than you and my lawn is bigger. I ordered a push mower from
Lee Valley. It's lighter than either a gas or electric, and easier to
push. Also, its said to be better for your grass to be cut than
slashed, as the rotary mowers do. You don't have to buy and store gas
or cords. The only disadvantage to the push mower is that you have to
mow fairly often, as it doesn't do really overgrown grass well.

We have one of the Lee Valley ones too. It's so easy to use, my son
actually _wants_ to mow the lawn.

This is with the older/heavier LV one. The newest model is even
lighter and almost zero rolling resistance. The blades don't actually
touch each other...

[He's only doing the pool enclosure and one small patch outside. The other
acre is with the lawn tractor...]
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est