Jay Chan

Default anyone seen any plans for ambient air filters

the one big problem is the filters are a little bigger then I would like
16x20x1, anybody have a better Idea?

I believe the combined surface area of the filter including the folded
area needs to be large enough in order to ease the air flow.
Therefore, a large filter may not be a bad idea. You may want to look
up a dust collection book to look for the formula to determine the
right size of filter for your blower.

If you really need it to be low-profile, I think you can use two or
three filter cartridges (that normally use in a shop vac) to get the
same filter area in a very low profile. But they probably cost more
and the way to mounting them is more complicated than regular filters.
And the "cost more" part "probably" defeats the purpose of making an
air cleaner yourself instead of getting a store-bought one.

Jay Chan