wmbjk

Default Political Campaign Funding

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 04:06:18 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:09:31 GMT, wmbjk
wrote:

On 3 Aug 2004 20:42:58 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

So you actually agree with Leftist principles such as
stealing from one individual and giving the loot to
another?

Just how did you pay for your hospital bill?

That would be the Wimpy method - "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a
hamburger today". You weren't supposed to notice that for all intents
and purposes, loot was stolen from the hospital and given to him. Of
course Gunner sees it as more of a loan. As in, it's exactly like a
loan, except for the lack of prior approval, adequate collateral,
genuine interest, decent odds of payoff before more funds are
required, or profit for the lender. I'm sure that if you were in a
smoke and Mountain Dew induced haze, you'd understand why he's on
Usenet all day bitching about Lefties.

Wayne.

Did you pay cash for your house, or are you still living with your
parents?

Gunner

We own our place free and clear Wimpy. I'm sure you could have done
the same if not for having to spend on necessities like smokes, Dew,
cheesy poofs, and industrial-strength chair cushions. But look on the
bright side - that Dale Gribble lifestyle should get you on full
disability just in time for the 2008 election. With three checks
arriving in the Gunnervision HQ mailbox each month, you can get a T1
and set some records.

Wayne