Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Default TV / FM / Sat. Spliter thingy.

In article , Andy Hall
wrote:

Of course. A dual or quad LNB can be used but it does require one
cable from dish to each receiver ( or with Sky+ box two cables).
The Loftbox can't combine them and split them out again. It could
take one, and add in terrestrial TV and VHF but the other would have
to be home run all the way from dish to receiver - i.e. total of two
cables.

Triax TMC 69 SAT on the outputs of the Loftbox will do that job, but I would
call it a day and fit a multiswitch. The prices have become more sensible of
late and when I get round to it, I will have them listen on my website.