Alan

Default TV / FM / Sat. Spliter thingy.

In message , Pet
wrote
Hey ho,
I have just got one of these
http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/PDF/tech...ts_Digital.pdf
to tidy up things when I get around to re-routing cables after
re-furb, but am confused as to how to "collect" all signals.

I was under the impression I would have to feed all 3 cables to the
back then connect them seperately, but it is a tri-plexer which fliters
off signals from a singular feed.

so, How do I collect signals from 3 aerials in order to feed them down
the same co-ax. ?

Am I missing a vital ingredient in my plan?

A signal combiner is used at the other end of the cable - often part of
a distribution amplifier

The cable used must also be suitable for the most demanding part of the
combination - in this case for satellite. The 'brown type' of aerial
cable widely used in the past is totally unsuitable. It is recommended
that even for digital terrestrial television satellite cable is used
anyway (CT100 or a similar double screened co-ax , where the inner
screen is copper).

--
Alan