charlie b

Default anyone seen any plans for ambient air filters

Richard Clements wrote:

the concept looks easy enough, my thought was take a couple of high
filtration furious filters like 3m's filtrete, stack them 3-4 deep put a
squirrel cage fan to pull are though and mount this on my garage ceiling,
the one big problem is the filters are a little bigger then I would like
16x20x1, anybody have a better Idea?

Richard

Not a set of plans but enough info to build one that fits your needs -
an outfeed table / downdraft sanding table / ambient air cleaner
which uses an old furnace squirrel cage blower and some pleated
cartridge filters - diesel truck filters work pretty well.

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/CBAirCleaner.html

charlie b