Moi

Default Washer/Dryer doesn't dry

Thanks guys.

It does get warm, but nowhere near as hot as I seem to remember. Would that
be the blower then, or the heating element?

I can hear something which I assume is the fan, as soon as I turn on the
dryer, but before the drum starts spinning.

Either way, I'll check out the warranty situation. Cheers.

Andy

"MiniEmma" wrote in message

"Moi" wrote in message
Hi, I have the Indesit Omega 1200 (WDG1295W) Washer/Dryer.

When I have a relatively small load of socks etc. and put them on to dry

for
120 mins. following a thorough spin-dry, they do not dry properly. It

takes
a total of 6 x 120 min. sessions (12 hours!) before they are reasonably

dry.

This is a washer/dryer with no air exhaust port, it just says in the

manual
that it uses the water expulsion pipe to get rid of the air (presumably

this
just comes out of your sink hole). It has always been bad, but seems

worse
lately.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Andy

i have the exact same machine and have in the past had the blower

replaced,
within warranty period. Does the window get hot when drying?

did you know the machine has a 5 year parts warranty? but i think you

have
to pay the man to come out and tell you what you need, no self diagnosis!

to be honest, i don't use it for drying anymore coz it's never been great.

MiniEmma