William Brown

Default Electric Mower? Any thoughts?

I'm older than you and my lawn is bigger. I ordered a push mower from
Lee Valley. It's lighter than either a gas or electric, and easier to
push. Also, its said to be better for your grass to be cut than
slashed, as the rotary mowers do. You don't have to buy and store gas
or cords. The only disadvantage to the push mower is that you have to
mow fairly often, as it doesn't do really overgrown grass well.

R. Guzman wrote:
I just had my gas mower die on me. I'm reducing my landscape down to 20' x
20' due to my backyard being paved.
All I left with is a small lawn area in front of the house and a side strip.

Made me wonder, if my new mover might not need to so powerful or gas
operated at that.

Anyone may the switch for Gas to Electric mower and if so, do you recommend?

Anything for me to look for in a new Electric Mower?

Thanks.

there.