Jennifer

Default Electric Mower? Any thoughts?

"R. Guzman" wrote in message link.net...
I just had my gas mower die on me. I'm reducing my landscape down to 20' x
20' due to my backyard being paved.
All I left with is a small lawn area in front of the house and a side strip.

Anyone may the switch for Gas to Electric mower and if so, do you recommend?

I love love loved my Black and Decker electric mower, even though it
was corded (after the first use, you get the hang of managing the
cord). It cut as well as my current gas mower, but in narrower
swaths (18 or 19", IIRC). On the plus side, it was almost as light as
a toy. Pushing it was a breeze, even on slopes. Unfortunately, my
current half-acre was too much for it.

For a yard as small as yours, I would probably go for the push mower,
but an electric is another easy option.

--
Jennifer