Default Electric Mower? Any thoughts?

"R. Guzman" wrote in message link.net...
I just had my gas mower die on me. I'm reducing my landscape down to 20' x
20' due to my backyard being paved.
All I left with is a small lawn area in front of the house and a side strip.

Made me wonder, if my new mover might not need to so powerful or gas
operated at that.

Anyone may the switch for Gas to Electric mower and if so, do you recommend?

Anything for me to look for in a new Electric Mower?

Thanks.

I went electric several years ago with a much bigger yard than yours.
Doesn't cut quite as efficiently as gas-powered but not having to
breath exhaust fumes is more than worth it. I have a corded electric.
Starts instantly. Keeping the cord out of the way is a minor annoyance
(I ran over it once and cut it) but I've had no maintenance costs,
other than replacing the blade. Don't have to store gas or oil or get
tuneups. I also switched from a gas-powered string trimmer to battery
powered and I wouldn't go back to gas. The electric starts instantly
and I can get three sessions around the yard before recharge. It cuts
better than I expected and suffers none of the start-up problems I've
encountered with various gas trimmers. Again, not polluting my
backyard is a major benefit.