Curly Sue

Default Electric Mower? Any thoughts?

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 06:08:59 GMT, Chuck Yerkes
wrote:

R. Guzman wrote:
"m Ransley" wrote
20 x20 get in shape, use a push mower, lazy ....

I'm 49 yrs old, and I figure I might as well be lazy now. (Thanks
for making me smile, though :-)

The push mowers of 2004 are NOT the ones my gramma made me use in the
60s/70s. Dull blades, steel and iron. Perhaps rusty.

No, the new ones weigh about 2/3rd less, have better blades and gearing
and are just generally not the punishment that the ones you're thinking of.

Hit your Sears and check them out.
400 square feet ain't a lot of work to push mow. It's silent and might
take you an hour. get lazy when you're 69.

An hour??

Sue(tm)