TekMan

Default There are lots of PDF Service Manuals available at...

(Thomas P. Gootee) wrote in message m...
(TekMan) wrote in message . com...
(Thomas P. Gootee) wrote in message m...
Service Manuals, in PDF format:

There are lots of SERVICE MANUALS, for electronic test equipment, and
comms radios, etc etc, in PDF format, available at:

At Tom gootee for 5$ to 15$ each.

FREE download from he

www.logsa.army.mil

bama.sbc.edu

Don't forget to mention this, Tom.

GRIN..

scnr,
Andreas

I'm shocked(!), shocked(!), that I forgot to mention that, Andreas!
;-)

more shock: http://www.datasouthservices.com

and even mo simply search via google.

But, as I have said, MOST people will not be able to find MANY of the
manuals that I have (But, if they can, then good for them!). And many
people do not even wish to try, anyway.

Tom

P.S. What is "scnr"?

I recommend you read the faq, after being so long hanging around in
the groups you should not ask this question ))

...let's feed the trolls...