Chaos Master

Default Strange monitor fault... "power saving" relay sticks

Chaos happened and Jerry G. said:
There are most likely some defective parts in the power supply, or the horiz
scan circuits. If the monitor is not properly serviced soon, it will have a
greater failure. This is usually from many of the capacitors in these areas
starting to fail from age and use. If you are not trained and equipped for
doing monitor service, you should take it for an estimate at a place that
services computer monitors. However, it may be more feasible to replace the
monitor.

I have some knowledge on how to work on monitors. I am aware of the dangers of
high voltage. I would like to repair this monitor, since it is going to my
test machine. Will check this soon

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
MSN: http://marreka.no-ip.com