Tom Baker

Default Need the truth on exterior home painting

"xrongor" wrote in message ...
5. [CAULKING] I heard quite the debate on whether to caulk between
boards or not. I agree that no amount of caulking would keep out the
pests. The writer who mentioned that they sell a specific device to go
in between the boards sounded the most believable.

sounds to me like its for some very specific use. ive never heard of such
things for plain old siding. doesnt sound like anyone else has either.
doesnt mean they dont exist... ask someone who sells them.

randy

City of Charleston SC recommends them for older houses.
TB