Leonard Caillouet

Default RCA P56927 Chassis PTK195M1P Flyback 239111 related parts

In the original post I explained that these are on backorder and most
suppliers are saying they will arrive sometime in August. I had a customer
who did not want to wait and had a friend who was a servicer in another city
who gave him the Sears part number. Sears said they had it and he bought it
from them, spending about $60. He insisted that I put it in even after I
explained that I would not warranty the repair and the dangers involved.

As it turns out, Tritronics got 200 of them today. The flyback does not
come with the replacement resistor an capacitor as some RCA flybacks do,
which is what my question was. Ronnie at Tritronics was very helpful in
actually pulling a box and checking.

The generic transformer runs hot and the focus has to be adjusted off to
near the limit of the controls. So much for the quality of Sears
replacement parts.

Leonard