Art

Default RCA P56927 Chassis PTK195M1P Flyback 239111 related parts

Hey Leo: with all the information from the these other decitated technicians
maye you could procede to actually repair your 195 chassis now?? I have
seen the blue poly caps swell when they become defective, maybe this will
assist or not. BTW, Leo: Decitated technicians do not always designate
specific components when instructed by manufacturers to replace a pcb, etc.
AND All customers are not always right, agreed??
"John Del" wrote in message

I checked for bulletins, and there aren't any for either the DV or PTV.

But FYI, the capacitor is a .01 @1KV, and the resistor is an 82K @ .5 watt
carbon. If the cap is a blue poly one, it's probably OK. The yellow ones

are
suspect.