Arthur

Default Tiling.. wall and floor joint

My personal view is that 6" torus skirting looks out of place in a bathroom.
I will be getting rid of mine and running the vinyl flooring 4 or 5"m over
some sort of
supporting curved timber, up that wall to terminate
under beading of some kind.
Although Grunff's half floor tile is beginning to appeal. That would
require extending the
plaster wall to an inch above the floor boards, I presume.

Arthur

"Lee" wrote in message
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but having done some
Googling and getting conflicting info, I'm confused
What is the proper way to deal with the join between the wall tiles and
the floor tiles?

And a slightly more stupid question, but since I've seen it done a few
times, I thought I'd ask
Is using skirting for aesthetic reasons in a tiled bathroom a bad idea?
Looked ok to me, but that doesn't mean anything , just thought it
stopped it looking too much like a public loo...

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.