Tony Halmarack

Default Ladder wanted

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:31:44 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Tony Halmarack wrote:

like me, it'll prolly support one of a more substantial stature too,
even if the nature of that substantiality is veering toward the
obscenely gross

Fairy snuff... I will have another look at our local one since I could
do with upgrading my one sometime soon (bought one big enough to reach
the top of the house, and then made the house taller - Doh!)

You sound like one of these ladderholics to me. Soon as you get hold
of as longer ladder, you'll just do the same again. You rung the
helpline I hope.
--
Tony Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.