Tony Halmarack

Default Ladder wanted

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 19:26:28 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Tony Halmarack wrote:

I did a similar search about a year ago and found the best deal was
at Wickes. Things may have changed since though.

Last time I looked at the Wicks ones they were all DIY rather than trade
rated... hence a bit too flimsy for those of us of more substantial stature!

Perhaps you were looking on the wrong shelf. I have a pair of these
new fangled varifocals and I saw several trade quality ladders at
Wickes. At least one of these was a 3 section job with a 9.32 max
working height. It's very chunky and if it'll support a fat *******
like me, it'll prolly support one of a more substantial stature too,
even if the nature of that substantiality is veering toward the
obscenely gross
--
Tony Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.