Mike in Mystic

Default Rough to Ready by Rob Cosman

I bought two of Rob's videos - the "Rough to Ready" and "Sharpening & Using
Handplanes". I thought they were both useful and informative. The RTR one
has Rob detailing his approach to taking a rough plank and getting it
perfectly square and flat on all edges and faces. The basic idea isn't that
mysterious, but being able to watch a master do it, as well as explain
little tricks and techniques along the way, was very helpful. The plane
sharpening/use video seemed a little more basic and I probably could have
got by without it. Cosman's communication style is very clear and I am
planning to buy his dovetails videos sometime in the future as well.

Mike