Alex

Default Tiling.. wall and floor joint

"Lee" wrote in message
Grunff wrote:

Lee wrote:
What is the proper way to deal with the join between the wall tiles
and the floor tiles?

If it's upstairs, use a bead of silicone. Grout will crack - there's
always movement between the wall and suspended floor.

Thanks for the quick reply, yes it is upstairs, so silicone
it is then
Is using skirting for aesthetic reasons in a tiled bathroom a bad idea?

Up to you - I think it would look odd, but it's your house, do whatever
you want!
Or you could use half-height floor tiles to make a tiled skirting.

Hmmm....think I'll tile as normal then ;p

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.

In a very posh bathroom I was in once (large - over 20' x 20') they had
marble skirting boards milled into a traditional skirting board style - it
looked good on a grand scale. Cost a fortune i'd imagine though.

Alex