patriarch

Default cordless drills - Panasonic or Makita NIMH

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in
:

snip

The 18V Milwaukee isn't that much heavier than the 14V Dewalt, but I
think it'd snap my wrist before it ran out of torque. This should be
worth considering...

Last week, I spent an hour and $100 at the chiropractor getting my shoulder
and back readjusted, after using my DeWalt 12 volt 1/2" drill driver to
drive 100+ pocket screws in a day. I decided I probably didn't need 300+
ft/lbs of torque trying to realign my spine, every time I wanted to drive a
screw. I bought a lighter weight, lower torque DeWalt model, which can use
the same charger as my first one.

The right tool for the right job is a simple concept, but I guess I'm not
as smart as I ought to be, some times. (And sometimes, that tool is a
brad/finish nailer...)

I feel a whole lot better this week.

Patriarch