Dave Plowman

Default Central Heating Efficiency Question

In article ,
Danny wrote:
I currently leave my central heating system on - constantly (during
winter). When I'm out of the house I turn the room thermostat down to
20 degrees, when I return I pop it back up to 22-23 degrees, at night
I put the system back down to 20 degrees.

You'd save yourself some effort by getting a programmable thermostat -
they divide the day up into bands and allow different temperatures for
each one - and for different days of the week. They are very easy to fit
as they are battery operated, so will replace near any room stat.

--
*Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn