Joel Corwith

Default OT-CNN: Bush Got Bounce From Dem Convention

"Gunner" wrote in message news:...
So you are saying you cant figure out how to apply filters? Ask the
folks on the newsgroup, or ask your keepers. Maybe one of them can
help.

Wow, now you sound JUST like Lennie, sure your name isn't Dick?

Just out of curiosity, why do you choose to disrespect other readers?

rec.crafts.METALWORKING

I know I know, you'll just keep blowing that smoke in other's faces. It's
THEIR problem...

Joel. phx

And when the guy comes over to help you with the computer ask him to
configure the newsreader to include:
alt.politics
alt.politics.democrats
alt.politics.republicans
alt.politics.bush
alt.politics.clinton
alt.politics.usa
alt.politics.usa.gun-rights
talk.politics.guns
talk.politics.misc

There's 200 some odd more that you can browse when he shows you how.

Gunner