NoOne N Particular

Default Political Campaign Funding

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"NoOne N Particular" wrote in message

gy.com...

Who can say anything else? But do honor to the service men that died in

the
places you mention, and any where else that American servicemen have

died
for this country. Neither of the two candidates is an outstanding

example
of our fine service men and women. Kerry keeps talking about his

military
career, but take a look at what people that actually served with him

have to
say www.swiftvets.com . If you can find a similar site for Bush, let me
know.

Bush deserted.

Absolutely no proof of that, and only Democrat innuendo. As a matter of
fact, there are more people that served with him that verify his claims, and
I am not aware of anyone that served with him saying otherwise.

This means I want my child to have a future in which includes safe,

clean
air; safe clean water; reducing threat of environmental collapse due

global warming (which in my opinion should be no less a concern than

was
the
threat of Atomic War we dealt with for 40 years).

Again, who doesn't? I think you have fallen for the Democrat bs that if

the
Republicans remain in control that all environmental controls will be
eliminated and the Earth will go to hell. Literally. The Republicans

want
all that too, but I think they realize that it can't all be done at

once.

They also realize that if they don't look at it NOW, it won't make a
hell of a lot of difference in 100 years, people will look back and
wonder how it happened. The republicans have fought EVERY effort to
stop polution, tooth and nail.

Absolute rubbish.

Here in California, the
Democrat controlled state congress has caused more companies to flee the
state than anything else. Taxes are way too high. Workers Comp is out

of
control. Environmental controls had prevented the building of power

plants
and now we have a power crisis (granted this is not ALL the fault of
environmental controls, but it is a factor).

California is one **** poor example of anything. Your property
values, moral and financial values are so screwed up that nothing but
a dozen nukes could ever make it a habitable place. My brothers house
in northern wackyland is valued at $260000. Mine is valued at $78000.
Mine is bigger, better insulated, and has a bigger lot.

There is talk about raising
the minimum wage to over $8.00 an hour is some places, and I think I
actually heard talk about $10.00 per hour. On and on. This is what's

in
store for this country if the Democrats get their way.

I want my daughter and her children to live in a world that SEES and

ADMIRES
the USA as a beacon of world leadership. Not the leadership style

that
comes by owning the biggest gun; but leadership that comes by the

daily
living of values and seemingly insignificant acts that make it

apparent
every day that the US is the "real deal".

Quite often, decisions made by leaders are not popular, but they are
correct.

Not from bush.

I strongly disagree.

I will give you this, though. Bush is making far too much of a deal

about
them. What he really needs to do is start acting like a conservative

and
start eliminating government waste, eliminate some of the worse than

useless
burocracies like NEA and others, and start eliminating some of the
government "entitlement" programs. And YES, the Social Security system

does
need to be replaced. And NO, grandma will not be thrown out into the
streets.

I suggest you include eliminating the SBA, and any other office we
maintain that is supposed to be for the benefit of business, and let
the *******s either make it or break it on their own. The republican
party has been trying to kill social security since the day it was put
in effect, "It's too much drag on business." Sound familiar?

Saying that the Republican party has been trying to kill SS is just not
true. Replace with a better system? yes. Kill? no.

What is causing the freightening financial positions? Medicare, Social
Security, and Welfare programs that are top heavy, inflexible,

inefficient,
wrought with fraud and waste, and designed to keep people in the

programs
instead of helping them rise above?

Only a small fraction of what the military WASTES. Smaller fraction
of their overall budget.

Even that will not accomodate Kerry's national health care.

WMD's - I
don't really care a whole lot about them.

Bush knew it was a lie, and when he denies it, he's just following the
way he lives, a lie. He's a walmart imitation of a man, made in china
from inferior materials and poor workmanship. Gutless coward that hid
behind his daddy's skirts so he didn't have to take any chances on
ending up where he might get a hangnail.

If Bush new it was a lie, then so did Kerry and every other politician. The
Senate Intelligence committee had all the info. I also find it interesting
how some of your kind can say that Bush such a liar after 8 years of the
biggest liar the presidency has every known. And if Kerry is elected, that
trend will continue. Talk about a liar.

republican policy has failed since the inception of the abortion that
they are, why change now?

Same for the Dems.