George

Default MDF Bowl

You'll be using _your_ tools? I know I wouldn't cut the stuff with mine.
If you think you don't want to see legislation or sausage made, you'll
surely reconsider when you see MDF. Consider construction lumber.

Not to mention the dust! Of course, the thunderstorm that brought me in
would settle that....

"Francis R. Vesey" wrote in message
I am making a prototype part for work that is basically a 18" bowl with a
raised center. I was wondering if MDF would be a good candidate for this
project. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

---