Joel Corwith

Default OT-CNN: Bush Got Bounce From Dem Convention

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:01:54 GMT, "Vaughn"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Like you said gunner; "OT"

Yup. And if such bothers you, simply add a filter to delete all such
headers with OT in them. You will never see them and be offended
again. Hence the use of the easily identified OT designator. Somone
did force you to read it, correct?

And should the spammers decide to blast 200 posts a day under different
aliases and subjects, well then that's just too bad too. Screw the readers
of rcm, they don't matter.

Joel. phx

Sorry about the dropped lathe, hope it isn't too bad.

Vaughn

I posted about it. It could have been far worse. We got off lucky and
the lathe is fairly easily repairable.

Gunner