Bart D. Hull

Default Blast Cabinet Plans

Michelle,

One suggestion I have is that you purchase a sandblast gun from TP Tools
and put it in whatever cabinet.

I bought a Harbor Freight sandblast cabinet for $200 and a U.S. made gun
from TP made it a pleasure to use. You can see the sand coming out of the
U.S. gun, the Chinese gun looks similar but wouldn't blast loose rust off
1/4 steel plate.

After all you want to remove paint and rust EASILY right?

P.S. I have visited your web site. Do you have a sister that's single?
(GRIN!)
Somewhere I saw that your "to do" list included annualing your boyfriends
airplane. WOW!

Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html
for my Subaru Engine Conversion
Check http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/fuselage.html
for Tango II I'm building.

Remove -nospam to reply via email.

Michelle P wrote:

Joel,
Uh no, but it is an interesting thought. I think I will have to make a
trip to the dump.
Michelle

Joel Corwith wrote:

"Michelle P" wrote in message
link.net...

Grant,
Bingo! Thanks. Everything I need.
They are using plywood in their plans. I plan to use sheet steel.
Michelle

Have you priced out a dryer laying by the side of the road?

Joel. phx

Grant Erwin wrote:

I think Tip Tools has just what you need. - GWE

http://www.tptools.com/prod_list_dis...sting+Cabinets