doubter

Default closets

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:12:23 GMT, "Claudia" wrote:

I am looking to replace my current bifold doored closets with built-in closet. pullouts for shoes / drawers, doors to access blouse / skirts / pants. The big stumbling block is to use the "dead" space above the door header. I know the door header is not "structural" as in wall integrity, but it appears that I have to provide direction every step of the way and some of it is beyond my hands-on knowledge.

And your question is? Sorry but I have no idea what your problem is or what
you need.