Doug Kanter

Default Efficient use of Air conditioner

"tom" wrote in message
om...
Guys, Thanks a million for your answers and advices! It's nothing
about how to save more money. I just meant to remind my wife "hey, I'm
not that stupid, you forgot?" This is kind of once-a-year event. Last
time we argued about the pronunciation of a word. It was 16 months ago
and loser would be slapped (she proposed that) After we looked it up
in our dictionary, she ran away quickly.

The loser would be slapped? Unless she meant you could spank her, you better
get the hell out of there quick, buddy. Next thing you know, she'll be
proposing dueling with hatchets.