TURTLE

Default Efficient use of Air conditioner

This is Turtle.

Reply split in parts

"tom" wrote in message
om...
Can not convince wife about two things. Just want to bring it here for
a serious judgement:

1. Use Air conditioner for home at night:
Temperature outside = 69F, Temp in home = 81F,
Air conditioner trigger set to 75F

method A. With windows being open - My way
method B. With windows being closed - Wife's way

Question: which one make house temp drop faster and which one costs
less electricity?

What Price do you set on your Happiness ? That will be the Price you'll pay for
having it your way or not choosing Method B.

2. Use AC for car in a hot summer day
Temperature outside = 80F,
Temp of a car parked in sun for one hour = very hot, don't know
exact temp

After getting into the car
Method A: open windows, drive for a moment then close the windows
and start AC. - mine
Method B: Start AC right away without opening windows. - wife's

Question: which one make car temp drop faster and which one costs
less electricity?

What Price do you set on having a enjoyful Drive everywhere you may go ? That
will be the price you will pay for not choosing Method B.

Thanks!

-Tom

Now you have a choice here by Choosing Method B and have a enjoyful life or
Choosing Method A and Paying the Ultimate Price on Happiness the rest of your
life. I even think your going to pay the Ultima price even asking this question.

TURTLE

---