Cindy hamilton

Default Location x 3 :was: Why buy a house?

(shinypenny) wrote in message . com...

Yeah. 200 sq feet is practically the size of a closet, isn't it? I
can't imagine a bedroom *and* a bath being 200 sf. Hmmm.

My closet is about 18 square feet. Hmmm.

My largest bedroom is about 128 sf and my bathroom is about 50 sf.

Of course, my house was built in 1947, so it's not supersized as
today's houses are.

I'd like more space for bookshelves, but I can't imagine what I'd
do with bigger rooms. (But then, I'm comfortable having my furniture
perpetually in one arrangement. Some people like more flexibility.)

Cindy Hamilton