doubter

Default Location x 3 :was: Why buy a house?

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:29:53 +0000 (UTC), (D.
Gerasimatos) wrote:

In article ,
doubter wrote:

There is something missing from this story because $500 a square foot for an
unfinished space is *extremely* high even for California.

Maybe it's 350 square feet. I don't know exactly. The point is the same.

Or maybe it was 500 or 700 sq ft? You are changing the story and therefore the
point is not the same. Maybe the existing slab had to be torn up to plumb the
new bathroom. You made my point: we are not getting the complete story so your
numbers don't support any conclusion.

Dimitri, you may have a very valid point but you have yet to make it. Too many
unknowns.