Keith

Default Why buy a house?

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:11:45 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

Bob Ward wrote in message
(Larry Bud) wrote

I hear where you're coming from. My sister bugged me for 10 years
about "owning" (the BANK really owns it, for 30 years at least). $
wise, you need to run the numbers, however there are a few perks
outside the money which you may not have considered:

Wrong. If the bank REALLY owned it, they
could come and paint purple polkadots on it,

Banks dont do stuff like that. That gets thrashed
out of bank employees at teller school.

They don't because they can't. They don't own the unit, but you knew
that...

or evict you on a whim.

They do get to evict you on a default.

Only after due-process, but you knew that too, eh?

Exactly what is your point speedo? ...to hear your keyboard click?

--
Keith